Traverse City Christian Church
BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, God's Son took your punishment on the cross that you deserved because you have sinned. John 3:16; Acts 16:31; Hebrews 11:1
CONFESS the name of Jesus before others. Matthew 10:32-33; Mark 8:38; 1 Timothy 6:12-13
REPENTturning away from your sin to follow God as He explains in His Word, the Bible. Luke 13:3; Luke 15:7; Acts 2:38; Acts 17:30; 2 Peter 3:11; 1 Timothy 6:12
BE BAPTIZED by immersion.
- Just as Jesus was buried in the tomb and rose
to life, you will be buried in water, have your
sins washed away and rise to a new life.
- This is the signing of the Christian Covenant
between God and you.
- You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Matthew 28:18; Mark 16:16; John 3:5;
Acts 2:38; Acts 8 36-39; Acts 16:33;
Romans 6:4-6; Colossians 3:12; 1 Peter 3:21
OBSERVE THE LORD'S SUPPER
- Which was instituted by Christ.
- Every first day (Sunday). Acts 20:7
- By examining yourself and taking time to
compare your walk with Christ's walk.
1 Corinthians 11:27-30
- This is the Christian Covenant renewal meal.
BE FAITHFUL TO GOD THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.
2 Peter 1:5-12; Matthew 24:13; Revelation 2:10; Revelation 2:26-27; Revelation 3:10,21
FAITH must be actively shown in your life each day by how you live as a follower of Christ. James 2:17